Selected Press Releases and Articles
- DOE awards SBIR Phase II to MicroContinuum: R2R Production of Low-Cost Integrated OLED Substrate With Improved Transparent Conductor and Enhanced Light Outcoupling
- DOE awards SBIR Phase I to MicroContinuum: R2R Production of Low-Cost Integrated OLED Substrate With Improved Transparent Conductor and Enhanced Light Outcoupling
- University of Missouri Press Release: "New Solar Technology Could Break Photovoltaic Limits" (download .pdf here)
- MicroContinuum in the Boston Globe (download .pdf here)
- MicroContinuum's President Dennis Slafer and Wall Street Journal's national security correspondent Keith Johnson discuss " the holy grail of solar power– an efficient and inexpensive way to harvest energy from the sun. " on NPR's "Here and Now", hosted by WBUR's Robin Young.
- WRKO's Lunch Money program talks with Dr. Slafer from MicroContinuum about his company's research iinto solar energy.
- Lightwave Power Gets $13M from Quercus Trust, 21 Ventures
- Solar Harvesting Story (video)
- Idaho National Lab Feature Story
- NASA Nano 50™ Awards
- USDC Contract Awarded (2007)
- PETA Phase II SBIR (2006)
- USDC Contract Awarded (2005)
Copyright © 2008-2017 Microcontinuum, Inc.